Sailing Trips for weekends and short-time vacations (2-3 days)!
Check our events for the current open crew-positions!
Or request a trip suitable for your needs. We need to know:
- How many persons are coming? (for stay-nights max 4, a day cruising takes 8)
- May we invite others if there's open spots left (may make it a bit cheaper for you) or not
- What do you prefer experience during cruising? See below:
Birthday trips, pure learn-to-sail as much as possible, explore history or sauna islands, sports & swimming on desert rocks, hike on nature trails, visit desert islands or idyllic villages, student excursion trip, or find every day Geocaching treasure or two on spots not reachable by any other mean than a boat... You decide!
So we can optimize the plan and prize for you!:)
- water bottle
- eager, open mind
- Warm & waterproof clothing (no hard-cored suitcases)
- a friend - it's just nicer!
TRAVEL TO BOAT
Traveling to home / boat may take 1/2 day (1-6 hrs) depending where we are: archipelago buss takes you to Nauvo or Korpoström in 2hrs, while ferry Eivor (free) to islands as Utö, Jurmo, Nötö or Aspö takes additional 4 hrs. Ferry to Ålands takes approx. 6-7 hrs. Buss ticket is only-cash and 10-20 e / way, ferry to Ålands approx 20 e online (Viking Line). Additionally, departure from Turku is possible for charter trips but may be more expensive and limits destinations on short voyages.
Info on buss and ferry schedules: https://artsailtraining.org/2017/07/01/aikataulut/
- Great, delicious vegetarian food (3*day, bring own snacks and some fruits for a common table)
- Accommodation in boat (2* double bed, cabin separated by a curtain)
- Port fees and maintenance
- Guidance / teaching to sail
PRIZE NOT INCLUDING
- Activities /food on harbor as those which not included in the port fee
- Travel to boat / home
ADDITIONAL INFO - COMPREHEND THE BOAT RULES WHEN BOOKING